Below are links to detailed write-ups of software examples for using the Quarto:
- Analog Filter: Design an Analog Filter with Gain and Subtraction
- Lock In Amplifier: Build a Lock-In Amplifier
- PID Servo: 100kHz Proprtional-Integrator-Differential (PID) Servo, with integrator hold
- Pulsed Output Waveform: Send a pulsed arbitrary waveform on a trigger event
- SD Card: Basic Reading and Writing from the SD Card
- Serial Commands: Use Serial commands to interact with the Quarto and modify variables
More examples of using the Quarto in various ways are available inside the Arduino IDE. Select File, Examples and go to the "Examples for Quarto" section, as shown below. From there you can open, edit, compile and upload any of the examples.
Alternatively, you can find these examples at the quarto-examples repository on GitHub.